A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Doty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Doty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Doty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Doty graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Doty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara J Doty MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Doty practice?
- Dr. Barbara Doty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Doty practices Family Medicine near Palmer, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK and Wasilla, AK.
See Palmer Family Physicians.