A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Duncan-Cody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Duncan-Cody is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan-Cody graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Duncan-Cody has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Duncan-Cody MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Duncan-Cody practice?
- Dr. Barbara Duncan-Cody has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Duncan-Cody practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Memphis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.