A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Durso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Durso, Pediatrician, Hospitalist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Durso, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durso graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Durso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Louise Durso MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Durso practice?
- Dr. Barbara Durso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Durso practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.