A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Dworetzky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Dworetzky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Dworetzky, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dworetzky graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dworetzky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Dworetzky MD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Dworetzky practice?
- Dr. Barbara Dworetzky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Dworetzky practices Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.