A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Weiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ellen Weiss MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Barbara Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Weiss practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.