A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Egan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Egan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Egan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Egan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Egan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Therese Egan MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara T. Egan practice?
- Dr. Barbara Egan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Egan practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Hospice & Palliative Specialists.