A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Emery-Stolzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Emery-Stolzer, Internist, General Practitioner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Emery-Stolzer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Emery-Stolzer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Emery-Stolzer MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Emery-Stolzer practice?
- Dr. Barbara Emery-Stolzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Emery-Stolzer practices Internal Medicine near Lisle, IL.
See Lisle Internists.