Internist, General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

Mar 28th, 2014

Barbara Stolzer is NOT a Doctor that you would ever want to see or be associated with. She is RUDE and unprofessional. We all deserve great healthcare so STAY AWAY from her...there are plenty of other great Doctors out there!

|  She's terrific  |  show details
by Rita L. on Jan 31st, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Emery's for over 20 years and have always found her to be caring and thorough. She has never hurried through an appointment or left one without making sure my concerns were addressed. She's clear in her explanations and has never been an alarmist. She's a great internist who manages to be both kind and professional.

Jun 11th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Emery upon several occassions and during my last visit I left in tears. She is always in a hurry and is checking her watch so she can rush to her next patient. She has zero compassion towards the medical issues I am dealing with. And after several visits no progress has been made upon the medical concerns I have. She does not recall what she saw me for in my previous visits and does not listen to the issues and symptoms I'm having. She is very quick to write prescriptions for issues, when in fact she doesn't have any idea about my previous medical history or challenges. And she is very opinionated. Very quick to show disregard to patients concerns and very quick to draw inaccurate assumptions.

Dec 7th, 2011

Lacks respect for the patient. Has narrow-minded strong opinions.

Nov 9th, 2011

Dr. Emery hours are not covient if you work. Dr. Emery and her staff think there doing you a favor by seeing you. They make you wait while there talkin nonsense in the hall way of the rooms they stick you in. Dr. Emery has an act of prescribing medicine that's very out-dated and there is more current medicine on the market. She doesn't care about the patients but more about the volume of patients, why? Well of course it's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$She doesn't want to spend time with anyone.

Aug 19th, 2011

Caring and thorough. Have seen her for 20 yrs.

|  Tired and seen it all. No tact left. Don't go.  |  show details
Mar 14th, 2010

I don't need a doctor to sugarcoat anything, but I don't need to pay a doctor to be insulted either. I told Dr. Emery I was on Adderal for ADD and she said, "Almost 50 and still on Adderal? Most people learn to cope by the time they're your age." Well, thank you very much Dr. "I'm Tired And I've Seen It All" but you have no idea about what it's taken for me to get to where I can cope. And I just turned 49, thank you very much. I told her I also had an ear infection, and she was almost out the door before I had to remind her to check that also.