Dr. Barbara Engel Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Engel?

Great office

Posted on May 25th, 2016

It's great to finally find a doctor who is so knowledgeable. The office staff is very friendly I am very happy with my decision to transfer to this practice.

No longer 5 stars

Posted on October 1st, 2015

A year ago I would have given 5 stars.

Posted on June 19th, 2015

There's really nothing else to say other than that Dr. Barbara engel is the most rude doctor I have ever met. No bedside banner and I couldn't even get a question in from her. I can keep going here but all I have to see is that this doctor should retire soon because she obviously doesn't want to be around children with an attitude like that.

Avoid

Posted on June 15th, 2012

This office is unprofessional and poorly run from the office manager to the nurses to Drs. Barbara and Jennifer Engel. As owners of this establishment, both doctors should be readily available to discuss the needs of the patients (customers) and these two are not. The office staff is inept and should not be working in any setting that involves dealing with people, yet Bayshore Pediatrics seems to hire an entire staff of rude individuals. My best advice, find your child a more caring and compassionate doctor.

Do not waste your time or the health of your children

Posted on June 12th, 2012

this office is the rudest and crudest i have ever been in. the staff is incompetent and access to barbara engel is non existant. they mail out information that is incorrect and that can be extremely dangerous. i would never recommend this practice to anyone.

Good doctor...

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

Dr. Barbara Engel is a very good doctor, working with a terrific office staff. She has a brusk bedside manner, more of a scientific personality, and not 'warm and fuzzy'. But she very accurately assess and diagnoses my daughter, whenever she is ill. She takes her time, is very knowledgeable,and is thorough. I can overlook her behavior because her ability to diagnosis and treat is more important to me.

Posted on June 24th, 2010

Saw Dr. Engel in the hospital when I had my son and she was "very rude". I chose not to breastfeed my baby and I told her that I was "trying" and she told me in a very rude manner that "I shouldn't try & I need to just do it". After coming home from the hospital my baby had a slight eye infection and after his appointment I needed to call the office and ask a question but when I called the service I NEVER received a return call. After dealing with the rudeness of the doctor and no return phone call regarding my newborn baby I changed doctors immediately! Think twice about using her for your newborn unless you plan to breastfeed!

Posted on January 27th, 2009

She seems very knowledgeable and caring with the children.

Posted on February 8th, 2016