Dr. Barbara Epremian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Epremian?

December 16th, 2016

MOST CARING MD , SPENT TIME TO LISTEN, GREAT DIAGNOSIS, AND PERSISTENT IN FOLLOWING UP

March 27th, 2013

Excellent Experience

Dr. Epremian has been my primary care physician for the past several years and I feel fortunate to have found her. She takes time to ensure that I understand my test results, she provides lots of information on health issues that are important to me, and her follow up is thorough. Her assistant is friendly, helpful and goes out of her way to assist. My experience has always been positive and I don't understand the negative reviews because I have always found Dr. Epremian to be one of the best physicians around.

September 6th, 2012

Beware of this doctor

Despite a large warning notice on my file that I am allergic to penicillin, this doctor prescribed ampicillin when I was sick. Fortunately I was aware it is a synthetic penicillin and just as dangerous to me. She spent less than two minutes with me before handing me the prescription and walking out. When I found her and reminded her about my allergy, which had put me in the ER before and was life-threatening, she acted disgusted as if I was bothering her. She wrote another prescription and said nothing -- no apology at all. Her carelessness could have cost me my life. Go to this doctor at your own risk. That was my second and last visit to her before getting a new PCP.

December 10th, 2015