A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Ercole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Ercole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ercole graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Ercole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- University Health System
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ercole MD is a female Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Ercole practice?
- Dr. Barbara Ercole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Ercole practices Urology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Fort Lauderdale Urologists.