A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Erny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Erny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erny
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Erny Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Erny, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erny graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Erny has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Erny MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Erny practice?
- Dr. Barbara Erny has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Erny practices Ophthalmology near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Ophthalmologists.