A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Erny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Erny is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Erny, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erny graduated from Stanford University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Erny has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Christine Erny MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara C. Erny practice?
- Dr. Barbara Erny has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Erny practices Ophthalmology near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Ophthalmologists.