A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Esselink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Esselink, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Esselink graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Esselink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Joy Sit Esselink MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Esselink practice?
- Dr. Barbara Esselink has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Esselink practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.