Barbara A Esses MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

May 12th, 2011
She has too many patients, not enough time!
I was seeing this doctor for almost 12 years. In the beginning, she was very attentive, her staff at the front desk, very rude. She then moved her offices, new staff, too many patients, not enough time for my annual visit, my last problem was never fully diagnosed, was supposed to go back for more testing, her assistant never called me back so I thought to myself, forget this. Plus, times when I made an appointment, I got her Physician Assistant instead of her, so why pay for that?

March 24th, 2011
Simply the Best
When everyone else shook their head and didn't know what to do with me, they sent me to Dr. Esses. Within 2 appointments, she had diagnosed a rare disorder and put me on the path of understanding the condition. Knowledge is power. If you really want to know what is going on with your ENT health (including neurological contributors), the wait time for an appointment is well worth it. (Note that my condition is not an urgent care situation.)Dr. Esses is disciplined about continuing her education and expanding her knowledge base via planned, recurring consultations with colleagues in closely related fields and attendance at seminars/symposiums. (I know because once I had to defer an appointment one week while she was out of town at one of these events - worth the wait, I say.) I am always confident that my care includes the latest and greatest ideas and treatments for my condition.Dr. Esses is very approachable and listens intently to your description of symptoms. She is "well-connected" in the area of dizziness and imbalance disorders and has a ready list of supporting practioners to help you overcome these challenges. Highly recommend!