Dr. Barbara Etheridge MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2016
Been to many doctors she gets down to the details of why you are not feeling good. Glad she is my doctor.

March 22nd, 2016
I happened upon Dr. Etheridge as I was looking for a Primary Care Physician....boy, did I get lucky! Her office staff was courteous and professional and the Doctor herself was a complete joy.....never thought I'd look forward to going to the doctors!

October 30th, 2015
A Superb Physician
yes the office needs to be remodeled, The waiting room is a little shabby. But Dr. Etheridge is analytical, extremely bright, a good listener, kind, and decisive Appearance can be deceiving. She is not an imposing or attractive person but she is a VERY GOOD DOCTOR.

January 14th, 2015
I love Dr. Barbara. Dr. is warm and charming and caring about her patients. Dr. lifts you up and makes you feel human and want to do better. Thank you, Dr Barbara!

December 16th, 2013
Very happy with this caring Doctor
Dr. Etheridge is by far the best diagnostician I've known. Complaints about her are not valid ... Don't judge a book by it's cover she is extremely competent and professional but doesn't put on airs or think she's better than you nothing fancy ... just excellent doctoring Too long a wait - she takes time with the patients - the time they need not the time she's willing to give ... We've recommended several people who were not satisfied with their previous doctor and all thanked us for the recommendation

November 29th, 2013
Best Family Physician ever
This doctor really LISTENS!! She is smart and caring and kind. If you live in the area and have wished for a doctor you could talk to, who would listen then provide a plan of action, make an appointment with Dr Etheridge.

September 22nd, 2013
A doctor that listens and cares
Dr. Etheridge exudes genuine compassion and warmth toward her patients. Doctors I've visited since I was a child have been cold, clinical and occasionally half asleep. Both of my parents have been treated by her since she first opened the doors to her practice approximately 9 years ago. They see her allot (age 67 and 71) and they will tell you the same thing. Our level of personalized care is exceptional and we absolutely adore her like a member of the family. I believe the best family doctors invest time in their patients because we are unique individuals and that’s how she treats us. My experience with other doctors is that they work through a check list and move on to the next person as quickly as possible. If you value a doctor that listens and cares, you will appreciate her as much as I and my parents do. One more thing I wanted to mention is that her staff and the overall quality of the office management are unrecognizable from earlier years. Her practice is now remarkably well run with a minimum of 3-4 friendly staff manning the desk and prepping you with weight and blood pressure measurements. I’ve never waited more than 15 minutes. They’re also quick to call you with test results and make calls to your pharmacy when needed. I believe the low grades (which shocked me) are a result of the shoe string budget and poorly trained staff from years ago.

October 16th, 2012
EFM
rude office manager when addressing problems with billing. Doctor is nice but usually behind in schedule leaving patients in the waiting room longer than expected. 20mins waiting area, 20 mins waiting exam rooms.

January 10th, 2012
Dr. E. diagnosed a problem with my thyroid without my ever realizing I had cancer. She is professional, caring, and makes you feel relaxed.

November 14th, 2011
Dr Etheridge is very caring, easy to talk to, has a great bed side manner and very precise in asking questions. The office staff are polite and willing to help. Every one there is helpful and make me feel comfortable.

September 13th, 2011
Office looks like it needs new coat of paint its dirty. Doctor looks unprofessionl, if one of the nurses did not call her by her name I would just assume she was one of the patients who can't afford a decent pair of cloths. Once they took me back, doctor did nothing but complain about computers, system and new patients and that she does not have time to eat. I felt sorry for the girl that work there since doctor kept calling on her to fix computer, when you can tell that doctor is the one that does not know how to use computers. she gave me bunch of referrals to see specialist- all i needed is a cold medicine. I am so not coming back there

April 7th, 2011
Horrible, dirty and disgusting office. There was dirt and garbage on the floor. It looks like a small office, which got converted into a medical office. It's disgusting. The staff is rude and difficult to deal with. The dr looks unprofessional and acts pretty much the same way. You are not a person to her, just $$ signs. She answers questions in a round about way and her favorite thing is to order as many tests as possible even if they are unnecessary. Her bedside manner is terrible.Also be prepared to go back to get all of your test results - she doesn't tell you anything over the phone. All she wants are office visits and extra co-pays each time. She will spend 2 seconds with you just reading your results off the page. Needless to say I will not return and don't recommend her to anyone. The worst dr I have ever met.