A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Faber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Faber, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Faber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Deland
- Banner Desert Care Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center-Psych
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Mary Faber MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara M. Faber practice?
- Dr. Barbara Faber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Faber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.