A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Faber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Faber, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Faber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Deland
- Banner Desert Care Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center-Psych
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Mary Faber MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara M. Faber practice?
- Dr. Barbara Faber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Faber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Phoenix Endocrinologists.