A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Falkell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Falkell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Falkell, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falkell graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Falkell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Falkell DO and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Falkell practice?
- Dr. Barbara Falkell has 8 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Falkell practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Huntington Woods, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wixom, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Huntington Woods Internists and Huntington Woods Pediatricians.