Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Febbo-Wilson
Dr. Barbara Febbo-Wilson, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Febbo-Wilson is affiliated with UC Davis Medical Center, Mercy San Juan Medical Center and Northern Dutchess Hospital. Dr. Febbo-Wilson has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Febbo-Wilson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Barbara Febbo-Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.
Dr. Gerson Stauber
Roseville, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Reginald Low
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Roseville, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Debra Karling-Isaacs
Roseville, CA 0 mi28