A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Fivush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Fivush is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Fivush, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fivush graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fivush has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Fivush MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Fivush practice?
- Dr. Barbara Fivush has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Fivush practices Pediatric Nephrology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.