A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Fivush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Fivush is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fivush
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Fivush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Fivush, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fivush graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fivush has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Fivush MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Fivush practice?
- Dr. Barbara Fivush has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Fivush practices Pediatric Nephrology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.