A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Fivush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Fivush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Fivush, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fivush graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fivush has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fivush accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Fivush practice?
Dr. Barbara Fivush practices Pediatric Nephrology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatric Specialists.