Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Florentine
Dr. Barbara Florentine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Saint Lucie, FL. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology, Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology. Dr. Florentine is affiliated with St Lucie Medical Center, Huntington Hospital and USC University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Florentine has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
Dr. Barbara Florentine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Dr. Alan Levin
Port Saint Lucie, FL 0.13 mi39
Dr. Paul Schmidt
Neurology, Psychiatry, Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Port Saint Lucie, FL 1.21 mi30
Dr. Anil Desai
Pathology, Hematology, Cytopathology
Port Saint Lucie, FL 4.12 mi37