A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Fong Gress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Fong Gress, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong Gress graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fong Gress has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Saint Joseph Hospital - General Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Mei Hong Fong Gress MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara M. Fong Gress practice?
- Dr. Barbara Fong Gress has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Fong Gress practices Anesthesiology near Eureka, CA.
See Eureka Anesthesiologists.