Dr. Barbara Fontane Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Fontane?

Posted on May 1st, 2016

Thank god I finally found a Psychiatrist that understands what I have been saying. My primary was no help at all. I will continue my therapy with Dr. Fontane. I now feel like I can have a better life and have control over my medication.

Worst experience imaginable

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

If you are in need of mental support, she will make you feel worse than when you arrived. After telling her my issues, she said she could not see me. She wrote the name of 3 hospitals (no phone number or other information) and said she had no referrals because anyone she would recommend does not take insurance and is $300-400 a session. How can she be allowed to call herself a professional.

Posted on November 10th, 2017