Dr. Barbara Forseth MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine San Antonio, TX

May 5th, 2017
Would recommend Dr. Forseth toall my friends and family!
Dr. Barbara Forseth has been my PCP for a number of years. She is very knowledgeable and thorough. She takes the time to listen to any concerns I have and answer all questions. I feel like we are partners in my healthcare, and I trust her to make good decisions regarding treatment and referrals. The staff is also courteous and professional. I always leave feeling better than when I arrived, and to me, that is the definition of a good health care provider.

May 2nd, 2017
Great doctor!
Dr. Forseth is a wonderful doctor. I've been going to her for five years and she has always listened to my complaints and offered good advice and solutions. All the office staff are helpful and courteous.

August 9th, 2016
Dr. Barbara Forseth is awesome! Her bedside manner is wonderful, she listens and cares about the patient. I have been seeing her for 5 years. I would highly recommend her!

July 15th, 2016
Annual Checkup
I feel Dr.Forseth is one of the best doctors I've had. I would recommend her to my friends. She listens and very attentive.

June 27th, 2016
Excellent, professional.
Dr Forseth was my primary care manager for seven years; from the end of military medical care when I turned 65 until I moved out of the area. Very professional and alert care for my chronic and acute issues. The kind of doctor one wants managing your health care.

June 16th, 2016
None
I have been a patient of Dr Forseth for many years. I like her very much and would not change my primary care doctor at any time. She is devoted to my well being and affords me all the time I need at my appointments. I cannot replace her.

June 15th, 2016
Dr. Forseth takes time to listen to you. I would recommend her to anyone.

Caring Countd
I suffered an injury. I called Dr. Forseth's office and was seen the same day. I had fractured my sternum and was having trouble breathing. My doctor cared and listened. She is not just a prescription writer. She took into consideration my activity level and treated me accordingly. Thank goodness for a caring physician and staff.

Our Family Doctor
Dr Forseth always had time to talk to us and goes over our results. She make time to explain everything and show us we are patients and not a number. Thank her from my family. She is tops to us.

June 7th, 2016
Had a routine semi annual check up and she noticed a rapid heartbeat. She did an EKG and got me an appointment with a Cardiologist that same day. That is really caring for your patient!

May 19th, 2016
Awesome doc and staff
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words. Thank you for allowing us to be your healthcare provider.

April 9th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr.Forseth for several years, I have received very good care from her. If I can't get in to see her for a same day appointment I can usually see her PA. I see Dr. Forseth about every 4 to 6 months.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words. We will pass this on to Dr. Forseth. Thank you for being our patient!