Dr. Barbara Forseth MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine San Antonio, TX

August 9th, 2016
Dr. Barbara Forseth is awesome! Her bedside manner is wonderful, she listens and cares about the patient. I have been seeing her for 5 years. I would highly recommend her!

July 15th, 2016
Annual Checkup
I feel Dr.Forseth is one of the best doctors I've had. I would recommend her to my friends. She listens and very attentive.

June 27th, 2016
Excellent, professional.
Dr Forseth was my primary care manager for seven years; from the end of military medical care when I turned 65 until I moved out of the area. Very professional and alert care for my chronic and acute issues. The kind of doctor one wants managing your health care.

June 16th, 2016
None
I have been a patient of Dr Forseth for many years. I like her very much and would not change my primary care doctor at any time. She is devoted to my well being and affords me all the time I need at my appointments. I cannot replace her.

June 15th, 2016
Dr. Forseth takes time to listen to you. I would recommend her to anyone.

Caring Countd
I suffered an injury. I called Dr. Forseth's office and was seen the same day. I had fractured my sternum and was having trouble breathing. My doctor cared and listened. She is not just a prescription writer. She took into consideration my activity level and treated me accordingly. Thank goodness for a caring physician and staff.

Our Family Doctor
Dr Forseth always had time to talk to us and goes over our results. She make time to explain everything and show us we are patients and not a number. Thank her from my family. She is tops to us.

June 7th, 2016
Had a routine semi annual check up and she noticed a rapid heartbeat. She did an EKG and got me an appointment with a Cardiologist that same day. That is really caring for your patient!

May 19th, 2016
Awesome doc and staff
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words. Thank you for allowing us to be your healthcare provider.

April 9th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr.Forseth for several years, I have received very good care from her. If I can't get in to see her for a same day appointment I can usually see her PA. I see Dr. Forseth about every 4 to 6 months.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words. We will pass this on to Dr. Forseth. Thank you for being our patient!

April 7th, 2016
Appointments are set and follow ups are always met on a timely manner. Dr Forseth goes over reports and provides me a copy of said report Any questions I may have are always answered promply and in a manner I can understand.
Doctor's Response

Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality patient care. We love to hear about these positive experiences. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us! Thank you for taking time to let us know how we are doing. We will pass this on to the staff and to Dr. Forseth.

March 8th, 2016
I have seen Dr. Forseth for over five years now, and have been pleased by her directness and willingness to consider my concerns. One of the most desired traits for a physician is the ability to listen thoughtfully, and she has that skill. The office staff is very kind and professional.