Dr. Barbara Forsythe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

June 1st, 2016
I work in the healthcare field and I was ashamed as how her office staff treated patients while I was in the waiting room. They made a patient cry and walk out because there was a scheduling error- it’s life, these things happen, no need to make someone feel so awful and upset that they leave in tears. As for the Dr., she is polite and spent an adequate amount of time with me; however she did not listen to what I had to say at all. She constantly tried to talk over me and never really gave me a chance to finish my history. I gave her multiple chances, but could not get myself to go back to her after 3 attempts.

March 8th, 2012
Most caring Dr.... Wishing she would be my primary Dr.
I have had some women issues... came to her for the first time. She was a VERY caring Dr. with a big for her patients. She has actually made me realize that I am important and loved by others. Thank you Dr. Forsythe for making me realize life IS worth living.

July 24th, 2011
Terrible Doctor
Her office staff was extremely rude and conducted poor customer service. They misconstrued words with her and then she wrote me a letter saying I was no longer her patient without discussing anything with me only basing her decision off of the rude office staff. She told my daughter not to worry about whatever was going on and to just let her know how it was going. She only wants you to take her opinion instead of your own. Rude, obnoxious, and low knowledge.

March 29th, 2011
wonderful physician and nurse
I could not be more happy with the care I received with Dr. Forsythe. She was thorough, kind, and gentle. She took time to explain my diagnoses and treatment, including nonsurgical options. I would recommend Dr. Forsythe to all of my friends and family.

June 6th, 2010
Best Dr.
She's been my dr. for years & really cares about her patients health, not just gynocology but overall as well. She's extrememly thourough.

February 1st, 2010
Dr. Forsythe is a fabulous physician
Dr. Forsythe has been my gynecologist for 12 years, and I am very happy with her car. She is attentive, thorough, knowledgable, caring, bright, and proactive in managing my health. She spends abundant time asking questions to throughly understand my health from a well-rounded perspective. She listens to my concerns and acts promptly. She has wonderful bedside manner and cares about me as a person. I highly recommend Dr. Forsythe.

November 6th, 2009
I was not impressed with this doctor after my first visit and tried to get a referral to another office for the surgery that was recommended. The doctor told me that everyone else in town was probably booked and did not give me a referral. Also, I was over-billed for an office visit (a 5 minute conversation during which I cancelled my surgery that was billed as a detailed exam). When I called the office and told them of the error, they refused to correct it.

November 3rd, 2009
Most Caring Doctor
I was referred to this doctor by my primary clinic. She was straight to the point in finding out what was wrong with me. She discussed pros and cons to the surgery I need. She made me feel like I was important as a person and not a patient. She has excellent bedside manner. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. My husband even liked her. It was nice the she also accepts my medical cause I am on SSI.

July 21st, 2009
1st doctors visit
She was awesome, it was my first exam and she was very thurough. I would recommend her to anyone. The time to get an appointment is kind of hard because she is a very good doctor and she has a lot of patients but over all she stayed with me answered any questions i had. i had to do a follow up and she was very caring and explained everything well. she got to know me. I liked her a lot and won't go to anyone else. the wait for the appointment is well worth it.

October 28th, 2008
Too many patients, doctor is too busy!!
I could not recommend seeing this doctor. She crams 26 patients into each clinic day just so she can fill up her surgery calendar. Often times she is running late, I have waited over one hour on several occasions because she is so overbooked but yet continues to take new patients!! If you are lucky she "might" spend 5-10 minutes with you and then runs off to see the next patient. She has no time to answer your questions, unless of course you want to have her do a surgery. Because that is where the money really is!!