Dr. Barbara Forsythe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Forsythe?

August 30th, 2017

have been to Dr. Foresythe's office twice. The second visit was not so pleasant. When I first visited I filled out paperwork about myself. Part of this paperwork stated that I have a history of mental illness. I received a call on my break at work from Dr. Foresythe's nurse about some very unsettling news. The news scared me and I tried to ask questions over the phone and was told I had to wait till Tuesday to be seen and it was Thursday. I had a panic attack and because of my history wanted to hurt myself. When I finally was able to be seen on Tuesday she was far from nice to me. She talked way to fast, and when I tried to ask questions she didn't seem to know the correct answer to my question, almost like she was questioning it herself. She told me that I was trying to blame her for my results, when I was really just trying to learn more and get answers. When I asked her why she told me the news over the phone she stated that just how we do things around here. My aunt accompanied me to my appointment and tried to explain the history of mental illness in our family. She didn't seem to care and said her practice hasn't changed in 30 years and she wasn't going to consider what we had to say. As we walked out she stated we won't find a nicer practice than hers, I beg to differ and I will never be coming back to her office again.

August 30th, 2017

Appalling

I went with my girlfriend to her doctors appointment because she was going back for a follow up with this "Doctor". My girlfriend had gotten some ratger unsettling news from them a week prior that caused her a great deal of stress and this was brought to light in the follow up. Not only was she completely dismissive of my girlfriends feelings, but she has audacity to say that myself, my girlfriend, and her aunt are attacking her and blaming her for why we are there in the first place when all we are doing is asking her to be a little more tactful when giving someone who suffers from an emotionally sensitive impairment results over the phone. She was also very scatter brained and spacy telling us one thing and saying she never said that to begin with when all three people heard the same thing. I would not reccommend this woman to anybody, she has no sense of what it is to treat everyone in there as a person. We all had alot of questions, and when my girlfriend had questions this woman instead of saying "If you wouldn't mind i would like to explain what's going on and then i will take your questions" no instead she says "stop talking." Who in their right mind says that? Worst experience ever.

June 1st, 2016

I work in the healthcare field and I was ashamed as how her office staff treated patients while I was in the waiting room. They made a patient cry and walk out because there was a scheduling error- it’s life, these things happen, no need to make someone feel so awful and upset that they leave in tears. As for the Dr., she is polite and spent an adequate amount of time with me; however she did not listen to what I had to say at all. She constantly tried to talk over me and never really gave me a chance to finish my history. I gave her multiple chances, but could not get myself to go back to her after 3 attempts.

March 9th, 2012

Most caring Dr.... Wishing she would be my primary Dr.

I have had some women issues... came to her for the first time. She was a VERY caring Dr. with a big for her patients. She has actually made me realize that I am important and loved by others. Thank you Dr. Forsythe for making me realize life IS worth living.

July 24th, 2011

Terrible Doctor

Her office staff was extremely rude and conducted poor customer service. They misconstrued words with her and then she wrote me a letter saying I was no longer her patient without discussing anything with me only basing her decision off of the rude office staff. She told my daughter not to worry about whatever was going on and to just let her know how it was going. She only wants you to take her opinion instead of your own. Rude, obnoxious, and low knowledge.

March 29th, 2011

wonderful physician and nurse

I could not be more happy with the care I received with Dr. Forsythe. She was thorough, kind, and gentle. She took time to explain my diagnoses and treatment, including nonsurgical options. I would recommend Dr. Forsythe to all of my friends and family.

June 6th, 2010

Best Dr.

She's been my dr. for years & really cares about her patients health, not just gynocology but overall as well. She's extrememly thourough.

February 1st, 2010

Dr. Forsythe is a fabulous physician

Dr. Forsythe has been my gynecologist for 12 years, and I am very happy with her car. She is attentive, thorough, knowledgable, caring, bright, and proactive in managing my health. She spends abundant time asking questions to throughly understand my health from a well-rounded perspective. She listens to my concerns and acts promptly. She has wonderful bedside manner and cares about me as a person. I highly recommend Dr. Forsythe.

November 6th, 2009

I was not impressed with this doctor after my first visit and tried to get a referral to another office for the surgery that was recommended. The doctor told me that everyone else in town was probably booked and did not give me a referral. Also, I was over-billed for an office visit (a 5 minute conversation during which I cancelled my surgery that was billed as a detailed exam). When I called the office and told them of the error, they refused to correct it.

November 3rd, 2009

Most Caring Doctor

I was referred to this doctor by my primary clinic. She was straight to the point in finding out what was wrong with me. She discussed pros and cons to the surgery I need. She made me feel like I was important as a person and not a patient. She has excellent bedside manner. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. My husband even liked her. It was nice the she also accepts my medical cause I am on SSI.

July 21st, 2009

1st doctors visit

She was awesome, it was my first exam and she was very thurough. I would recommend her to anyone. The time to get an appointment is kind of hard because she is a very good doctor and she has a lot of patients but over all she stayed with me answered any questions i had. i had to do a follow up and she was very caring and explained everything well. she got to know me. I liked her a lot and won't go to anyone else. the wait for the appointment is well worth it.

October 29th, 2008

Too many patients, doctor is too busy!!

I could not recommend seeing this doctor. She crams 26 patients into each clinic day just so she can fill up her surgery calendar. Often times she is running late, I have waited over one hour on several occasions because she is so overbooked but yet continues to take new patients!! If you are lucky she "might" spend 5-10 minutes with you and then runs off to see the next patient. She has no time to answer your questions, unless of course you want to have her do a surgery. Because that is where the money really is!!