A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Fountain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Fountain is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Fountain, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fountain graduated from University Of Bristol, England.
Dr. Fountain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Vidali Fountain MBBS and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen V. Fountain practice?
- Dr. Helen Fountain has 1 office location.
- Dr. Helen Fountain practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Sunrise, FL.