Dr. Barbara Fowble MD Patient Reviews

4.8

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2016
Totallyydedicated Doctor. The real deal!

February 26th, 2015
I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful and caring doctor. Despite her busy schedule she finds time to answer her own phone. Dr. Fowble handed me her business card after our meeting and stated that if I had any questions to contact her. Well, I did and was surprised to hear her voice answer the line. How does she find time to answer her patients calls. She is a saint and one of the hardest working doctors at UCSF!!!!! God bless her!!!

June 18th, 2013
Radiation Appointment
Dr. Fowble was extremely thorough in her assessment of my cancer situation. She answered and explained everything in a caring warm tone. She is extremely gentle and sincere . I feel very fortunate to have her as my radiologist. I was extremely nervous at my meeting and she was calm and nurturing. I am actually looking forward to my radiation treatment just so I can meet with her on a weekly basis. Having cancer is overwhelming and stressful. After my meeting with Dr. Fowble, I felt like everything was going to be fine and I was going to survive all this. She is truly amazing!!

September 29th, 2012
Dr. Fowble is a serious, careful, focused, attentive physician who also can radiate a warm smile. She is direct and honext in her communications with patients and conveys warmth and confidence in her work. I am extremely impressed with her and indebted to her.

June 26th, 2010
Breast radiation review-referral from Stanford Cancer Center
I wanted to report on my outstanding evaluation done by Dr. Fowble concerning a potential for radiation following my cancer treatment (chemotherapy) and breast surgery to remove the remaining cancer. This review done by Dr. Fowble was just outstanding. In fact, I sent this to UC Davis as an example of an oustanding evaluation. I thank Dr. Fowble for her kind and gentle manner as this was a very difficult time for me. She communicated with my Stanford oncologist and surgeon.Outstanding care from Dr. Fowble and such a gentle person. Thank you.

June 4th, 2016