A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Frazier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Frazier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Frazier, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Frazier graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Frazier has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Gail Frazier MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara G. Frazier practice?
- Dr. Barbara Frazier has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Frazier practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Florence, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Muscle Shoals, AL.
See Florence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.