A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Onumah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Onumah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Onumah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Onumah graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Onumah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Asieduwaa Mensah Onumah MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Onumah practice?
- Dr. Barbara Onumah has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Onumah practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Bowie, MD.
See Bowie Internists and Bowie Endocrinologists.