Dr. Barbara French Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara French?

May 26th, 2017

Fantastic Physician

Dr. French has been my doctor for 3 years now, and I am blessed to have her. I'd seen several doctors over 10 years, but she was the first to diagnose me, not only correctly, but quite swiftly as well. She's very professional and has a warm and caring bedside manner. She listens and welcomes my input about my own health conditions. She is thorough and answers all my of questions.. You can absolutely tell she's interested in each of her patients' personal situation.

February 4th, 2016

beverly

I had my first visit yesterday. I am so glad to have found her. She answered all my questions and asked the right ones as well. Her bedside manner gave me the feeling that she really cared for me as a person and not just a number. Her staff is just as friendly and caring. I would reccomend her highly she is one of the few docs that care.

November 20th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr French for at least 10 years and am so blessed to have found a pcp that truly cares about my needs. She is knowledgeable, caring and never makes me feel rushed during my appointments. So grateful to have her as my doctor.

September 8th, 2015

A wonderful caring Dr.

May 31st, 2013

Do Not go to her!

My self & My 15 yr. old daughter saw Dr. French, her main concern was that we are homeschooling my daughter due to health issues. She was adamant about getting her in public school, accused her of not really having the serious health issues she was dx with in Co., said that my health issues were making my daughter sick & she just wants to stay home with me. Not true at all. Dr. couldn't refill half of the meds I am on, said she would have to refer me out to specialists. I got upset with her, she told me to find another Dr. & stormed out of the room. Very unprofessional!! Staff were not happy, friendly either.

May 26th, 2013

Initial Meeting

Very unprofessional first meeting that began with her telling me how bad she was doing that day. Her comment: "Only interested in working with "well" patient; said she wants to focus on "preventive care" so I don't recommend going to her if you have a problem or need a dr.; certainly doesn't seem to go with Geriatic Care which she indicates is her specialty. Does not return calls. Would not recommend her at all if you want a dr. to work with you to diagnose any problems or spend time talking with you. Wants to collect her fee with least amount of work.

June 18th, 2012

Fabulous Doctor

March 15th, 2011

Stephen

I have been one of Barbara's patients for over twenty-five years. She and her staff are the most personable medical staff I have ever encountered. Each one seems genuinely concerned with the care and treatment of their patients. Barbara never rushes in or out of the exam room. Instead, she spends time with her patients asking and answering questions in a manner that can be easily understood by anyone. I would recommend her clinic to anyone seeking a physician.

January 18th, 2011

Shout Out from Lawrenceville, Georgia

Just had to tell you how much I value you as a Physician and a person. Thank you for taking such great care of me; for recognizing the need for follow-up care and for always not just hearing, but really listening to me. Your staff is wonderful; a direct reflection of you. Thank you and continue being what you are, THE BEST!

November 30th, 2010

Awful

Rude staff, NEVER checks follows up on you, will prescribe ANYTHING, just masks the problem & never tries to actually find the source and fix it.The rude staff treats their patients as an inconvenience. When you call to fill a prescription they RARELY follow through and do it.Don't believe me? Google Dr. French and see the other horrible reviews.

August 29th, 2010

Love having a Doctor who cares - finally!

Dr. French has spends quality time with me each time I come in and seems to really want to know me as a patient and be a help. I don't feel like another number without a face or concern. She is a blessing. I feel I can trust her judgement because she genuinely listens to my thoughts about a problem and then she tries to find answers for me. Yay, after all the years of trying to find someone who wants to be a Doctor because they care about people... I found one.

July 9th, 2008

Wonderful Doctor but likes to have the bills paid in full.

I only saw Dr. French twice. But I saw here Doctor Asst. Natalie many times over, and she and everyone in the office was always willing to do what they could to help. They just have to insist you have your insureance bills paid up in Full before they call in scipts/Rx refills without a doctor visit.