inactive

Barbara M Galko MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 8th, 2016
Best Dr ever
I took my dad to see Dr. Galko, his first appointment they called the day before to remind us and told us exactly what the appointment would be like. We arrived and filled out paperwork, the front desk staff was so sweet, offered us coffee, water, he was cold and they got him a big soft blanket. They did a breathing test on him and the nurse was so patient, explained everything so well. Dr. Galko came in to see him afterward, she was wonderful. She spent attests 30-40 mins with us, answered every single question we had. She answered questions that we have been asking for years that no other Doctor could answer. At check out, the girls gave us addresses and map quested all of the doctors she referred us to. We were confused about the order to do things and the nurse labels everything for us and made sure we had no more questions before we left. They were all amazing!

December 7th, 2015
Rude people
She was angry and aggressive when I asked a what type of Dr she was referring me to. She came into the room with a bad attitude toward me and I had never seen her before this. Front desk person was very rude and discourteous. We come to a dr because we seek help not more stress.

January 7th, 2015
This kind,compassionate doctor explained my condition very well, and took time to answer all questions.

April 29th, 2012
Dr. Galko is a fine doctor, very knowegeable in her specialty. She is happy to anser all your questions and never seems in a rush to get to the next patient. Her off ice staff is great.