A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Gehrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Gehrett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gehrett graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Gehrett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Gehrett MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Gehrett practice?
- Dr. Barbara Gehrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Gehrett practices Internal Medicine near Auburn, WA.
See Auburn Internists.