A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Gilchrest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Gilchrest is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Gilchrest, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilchrest graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilchrest has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Roger Williams Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Gilchrest MD is a female Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Gilchrest practice?
- Dr. Barbara Gilchrest has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Gilchrest practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists and Boston Internists.