A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Gilchrest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Gilchrest is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilchrest
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Gilchrest Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Gilchrest, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilchrest graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Gilchrest has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Roger Williams Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Gilchrest MD is a female Dermatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Gilchrest practice?
- Dr. Barbara Gilchrest has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Gilchrest practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists and Boston Internists.