Dr. Barbara Girz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Girz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 30th, 2017

DO NOT GO HERE!!!

The staff does not listen to you and everyone in that office is beyond rude including the front end, the nurse (she is horrible) and Dr Girz. The only people that were nice were the ultrasound techs. Things were missed and that is why my baby died while I was 8 months pregnant.

January 4th, 2017

great Dr

I had no issues with Dr Girz. All the staff was pleasant and helpful.

November 25th, 2015

No sympathy

I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and there was no heartbeat. So they. Add me come back in 2 weeks. I had spotting at 7 weeks went to the E.R. where they preformed another ultrasound but still no heartbeat. This was my first pregnancy and I was hopeful. And while I was at the hospital the doctor assisting me basically told me not to worry. Went to my ultrasound a week later to girtz and she did the ultrasound and told the assistant she was calling my OB did not tell me what was going on so I told her I wanted to know what was going on with my baby then she told my there was no growth or heartbeat so she was calling my OB to discuss if I wanted a natural miscarried or a D&C... (Thanks for keeping me informed) then she let my boyfriend and I be alone and her assistant comes in and goes up to my face and I'm trying not to look at her because I was crying so hard and told me "you knew this would happen.. You had spotting last week. They didn't tell you." HORRIBLE. Now I'm blessed and 10 weeks and 5 days with another baby.

September 15th, 2015

The dr herself was not very polite or welcoming. Her assistant on the other hand was

July 27th, 2015

I absolutely love the staff at this location! Not only the reception but from the techs and also Dr. Kirtz!

September 28th, 2013

DO NOT GO TO HER

1) RUDE!!!! Horrible bedside manner. 2) Tried to obtain my medical records without my consent when I switched providers. 3) Missed my son's hands been clenched at 20 week ultrasound, which took almost 2 hours to perform b/c they pulled an ultrasound technician from another floor who had never done a fetal ultrasound before. 4) Continued to "offer" amnio due to my son having multiple markers for a chromosomal abnormality, despite me clearly declining it; even went as far as calling home number and questioning my husband repeatedly about me being sure that I did not want the amnio. 5) Missed my son's hands being clenched at 20 week ultrasound, listed them as "normal" and then almost missed it again at 24 weeks until the technician informed her they were clenched the entire time, then she informed me with the door wide open that the hands were clenched and this could indicate a chromosomal abnormality. My son was in fact born with a chromosomal abnormality (Kleefstra Syndrome).

April 18th, 2017