A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gordon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Faith Gordon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara F. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Barbara Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Gordon practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians and Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.