A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Gordon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Gordon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Faith Gordon MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara F. Gordon practice?
- Dr. Barbara Gordon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Gordon practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors and Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.