A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Gracious:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Gracious, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gracious graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Gracious has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gracious accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 19 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Independent Health - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara Gracious practice?
Dr. Barbara Gracious practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Psychiatrists, and Columbus Child Psychiatrists.