A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Gracious:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Gracious is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gracious
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Gracious, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gracious graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gracious has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara L Gracious MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Gracious practice?
- Dr. Barbara Gracious has 11 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Gracious practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Psychiatrists, and Columbus Child Psychiatrists.