A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Gracious:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Gracious is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gracious
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gracious Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Gracious, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gracious graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gracious has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara L Gracious MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Gracious practice?
- Dr. Barbara Gracious has 11 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Gracious practices Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Psychiatrists, and Columbus Child Psychiatrists.