Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Gracious
Dr. Barbara Gracious, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westerville, OH, with other offices in Hilliard, OH and Columbus, OH (and 9 other locations). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gracious is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Nationwide Children's Hospital and The Ohio State University Hospital East. Dr. Gracious has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Gracious has the following 4 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Barbara Gracious is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.
Dr. Ann Koval
Westerville, OH 0 mi30
Dr. Vasanthy Rajah
Westerville, OH 0 mi31
Dr. John Campo
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Westerville, OH 0 mi32