A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Graham, Internist, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Graham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Graham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Graham MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Graham practice?
- Dr. Barbara Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Graham practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.