A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Green, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Green has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara J Green MD is a female Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Green practice?
- Dr. Barbara Green has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Green practices Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.