A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Greenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Greenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Greenbaum, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenbaum graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenbaum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara H Greenbaum MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara H. Greenbaum practice?
- Dr. Barbara Greenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Greenbaum practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Pediatric Specialists.