A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Roberts, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Landmark Medical Center
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara H Roberts FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barbara H. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Barbara Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Roberts practices Cardiovascular Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Cardiologists.