A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Roberts, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Landmark Medical Center
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara H Roberts FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Barbara H. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Barbara Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Roberts practices Cardiovascular Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Cardiologists.