A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Walker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Hegge Walker MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara H. Walker practice?
- Dr. Barbara Walker has 1 office location.
- Dr. Barbara Walker practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Shoreline, WA.