A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Haber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Haber, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Biliary Atresia
- Hepatitis B
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haber graduated from New York University.
Dr. Haber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Anne Haber MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Haber practice?
- Dr. Barbara Haber has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Haber practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.