A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Hallinan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Hallinan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hallinan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hallinan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Hallinan, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallinan graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hallinan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Elizabeth Hallinan MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Hallinan practice?
- Dr. Barbara Hallinan has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Hallinan practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Neurologists.