A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Hallinan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Hallinan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hallinan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Hallinan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Hallinan, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hallinan graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Hallinan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Elizabeth Hallinan MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara E. Hallinan practice?
- Dr. Barbara Hallinan has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Hallinan practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Neurologists.