A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Harris-Feshami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Harris-Feshami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris-Feshami
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris-Feshami Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris-Feshami graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris-Feshami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Martinsburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Anne Harris-Feshami MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Harris-Feshami practice?
- Dr. Barbara Harris-Feshami has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Harris-Feshami practices Family Medicine near Kingman, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, VA and Martinsburg, WV.
See Kingman Family Physicians.