A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Haskell graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haskell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Huntington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haskell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Haskell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Haskell practice?
Dr. Barbara Haskell practices Family Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Haskell, Dr. Barb Haskell, Dr. Barbie Haskell, Dr. Barbra Haskell