Dr. Barbara Hastings MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

no change

February 7th, 2017
My Doctor while in Tulsa Ok.
Doctor Hastings is the best in the country, I have had severe Migraine headaches for 43 yrs, back in 1990, DR. Hastings did some studying of my situation and concluded my Migraines were the result of constriction of my main artery, from my heart to the brain. Thank you Dr. Hastings, I miss you, John Wimmer.

July 13th, 2015
The very best
I've been a long for over 30 years. I used to see her almost daily. I'm extremely picky about what doctor I see. I was in the unique position to see the doctors behind the scenes. When I, or someone I cared about needed a neurologist, I didn't have to give it a second thought. When she's with a patient, that patient is the only thing in her world.

October 28th, 2014
Ms
I was a patient of Dr. Hastings for almost 15 years when her practice was in Tulsa, Ok. I was alone and afraid of what MS was or what it did.I have never trusted a doctor so completely, her manners and approach to every question and concern I had was immediately answered with knowledge, care and concern, "Dr Barb" as I cane to know her,connected me not only to the world of MS but to many help organizations, I can recommend, without an hesitation, DR BARBARA J HASTINGS for any patient looking for an excellent doctor.