Dr. Barbara Hays Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Hays?

I was referred to her by my Internist

Posted on June 21st, 2017

I have had an ongoing problem with pain and cramping in my lower abdomen. I got her name from Kathy at my Internists office. She is an older woman, heavy and dresses very bohemian style. She seemed nice enough but not exactly what I expected. She did a quick pelvic exam and pap smear. The office girl said I will call you with the results. I got a call a couple of weeks later and was told it was negative and that both my ovaries were of normal size also. HELLO...I had my left ovary removed at Kaiser years before...I tell you, you have to question everything ladies! I have been to some doctors who have left me scratching my head in amazement. That was the last I saw of her. Awful...and I noticed that her feet were dirty, she was wearing Birkenstocks. Just sayin'...it's all true. If doctors don't think patients notice things they are oh so wrong...not everyone just fell off the turnip truck. All these months later I still hurt there and am still crampy...unreal.

Posted on June 6th, 2014

I have been a patient of doctor Hays's for as long as I can remember. I would not see anyone else, even when my insurance plan changed and I had to pay out of pocket for visits. I am finally writing a review because upon going to my first visit at the new office I was introduced to her new wonderful staff. Staff had been iffy before, but the second I walked in I was greeted by the huge smile of their receptionist which set the tone for the entire visit. With a great staff finally surrounding doctor hays I have no complaints. I recomend her to everyone I know and would suggest you do the same!

Very happy with my care

Posted on June 14th, 2013

I have seen Dr Hays for several years. I recently had an urgent issue and was extremely impressed. I called and spoke with the nurse who was reassuring and very knowledgeable. She fit me in with Dr. Hays right then. Dr Hays diagnosed me in about 3 seconds, ordered the appropriate tests to confirm and started my treatment immediately. They didn't treat me like a routine problem, but validated my fears while alleviating them. The receptionist is very kind, so is the nurse, so is Dr Hays, I love the whole office, Emily even called me the next day to see how I was feeling. I'm bringing cookies this week to show my appreciation.

Best gyno!

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Staff is friendly and very knowledgeable. Wait times for appts are very reasonable. Wait time in office is minimal. She spent a lot of time with me and really educated me on my condition. Her nurse was really knowledgeable and answered all my questions by phone. The office is very clean. I was extremely happy with my visit.

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on August 30th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Hays for around 5 years now. She is thorough, caring, and takes her time with you (can be a rarity these days!). She is always pleasant and asks lots of questions...I highly recommend her!

Wonderfully caring and thorough.

Posted on July 29th, 2010

Dr. Hays is so kind and easy to talk to. She is very thorough and allows for many questions. She makes the Gyn visit comfortable. I highly recommend her and trust her! She is a wonderful doctor.

Posted on July 12th, 2016