Dr. Barbara Hays MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 6th, 2014
I have been a patient of doctor Hays's for as long as I can remember. I would not see anyone else, even when my insurance plan changed and I had to pay out of pocket for visits. I am finally writing a review because upon going to my first visit at the new office I was introduced to her new wonderful staff. Staff had been iffy before, but the second I walked in I was greeted by the huge smile of their receptionist which set the tone for the entire visit. With a great staff finally surrounding doctor hays I have no complaints. I recomend her to everyone I know and would suggest you do the same!

June 13th, 2013
Very happy with my care
I have seen Dr Hays for several years. I recently had an urgent issue and was extremely impressed. I called and spoke with the nurse who was reassuring and very knowledgeable. She fit me in with Dr. Hays right then. Dr Hays diagnosed me in about 3 seconds, ordered the appropriate tests to confirm and started my treatment immediately. They didn't treat me like a routine problem, but validated my fears while alleviating them. The receptionist is very kind, so is the nurse, so is Dr Hays, I love the whole office, Emily even called me the next day to see how I was feeling. I'm bringing cookies this week to show my appreciation.

May 30th, 2013
Best gyno!
Staff is friendly and very knowledgeable. Wait times for appts are very reasonable. Wait time in office is minimal. She spent a lot of time with me and really educated me on my condition. Her nurse was really knowledgeable and answered all my questions by phone. The office is very clean. I was extremely happy with my visit.

August 30th, 2011
Wonderful doctor!
I have seen Dr. Hays for around 5 years now. She is thorough, caring, and takes her time with you (can be a rarity these days!). She is always pleasant and asks lots of questions...I highly recommend her!

July 28th, 2010
Wonderfully caring and thorough.
Dr. Hays is so kind and easy to talk to. She is very thorough and allows for many questions. She makes the Gyn visit comfortable. I highly recommend her and trust her! She is a wonderful doctor.