Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Barbara Held
Dr. Barbara Held, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Held is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center and Ben Taub General Hospital. Dr. Held has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Barbara Held has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Barbara Held is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Priti Schachel VI
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Houston, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Danielle Antosh
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Stephen Hilgers
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Houston, TX 0 mi5