Overall Review

3.0

June 11th, 2014
Dr Hemenway has been a very caring and thorough physician. I have been seeing her for 7 years since 2007. She has helped my though some scary health crisis and some mundane, maybe silly health concerns and questions. But she always helps and always fights for me no matter what. She listens, she cares, she thinks things through, she tries new things. She is great and I appreciate all she has done for me all these years.

February 10th, 2010
This lady tried to kill my mother
This lady tried to kill my mother. My mother had been feeling ill for almost 6 months. Dr. H had been treating her for a urinary infection. My sister called me Monday afternoon saying that mom was confused and not making since. She called Dr. H asked her to admit mom to the hospital Dr. H refused, and refused and refused, claiming everything was fine. 12:30 A.M. Tuesday, I get a call from my mother; she forgot what she called for, 1 A.M. I drive her to Emergency. 3 A.M. she is admitted to ICU. 8 P.M. the next evening after an MRI that day showed something in her kidney, emergency surgery was performed, saving my mothers life. Now its just a matter time to kick the infection that is traveling through her entire body. Later the next day I was discussing what happened to some of my mothers friends and it all came out that Dr. H has misdiagnosed others in the past. This Woman is no asset to any practice. Dr. H possible feeling worried about a potential law suit did go to my mother and apologized profusely, 2 days after the fact.

November 6th, 2009
Great Clinic and doctor
Dr Hemenway was my doctor for years until I moved. I am very sad to not have a doctor I know and trust anymore. She is a great doctor and has taken care of all of my family for many yrs. Her office staff is also very friendly and nice. Her NP Lisa, is awesome and I often saw her as well. The other doctor in the practice is quiet but a very nice guy as well. I would definitely recommend Dr Hemenway and the rest of the clinic's medical staff.