A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Herbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Herbert is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbert graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Herbert has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Louise Herbert MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Herbert practice?
- Dr. Barbara Herbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Herbert practices Addiction Medicine near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Brighton Psychiatrists.