Dr. Barbara Hessel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Barbara Hessel?

Posted on June 1st, 2015

For the past two weeks I have called Dr Hessel's office and no one gets back to me. I'm having a procedure done in a week and I need to speak to a live person. This is UNPROFESSIONAL!

do not reccommend

Posted on February 18th, 2015

first pregnancy and lots of questions that i feel were to in consequential for her... sends you out to a sonoscan place when you need most sonograms.. what th ehec is that about? some contractual agreement i suppose!.. told me I wasnt gaining enough weight and made me feel upset at myself... so much so i went home and ate 1.5 bags of unhealthy chocolate finally she suggested i go see a high risk dr... i stuffing myself meanwhile it turns out I have a high risk condition thats causes low birth weight wish i was seeing any other DR besides her all along and she didnt even come to the birth. using someone else now.

Posted on November 10th, 2014

Don't tell me...you said you have upgraded your system so the patient can talk to somebody?...I tried 3 days in a row to make an appointment, no success!!!! Your answer service would say "hold for a representative"...and after holding a several minutes..."all our agents are busy, please leave a message"....okay you leave a message and nobody calls you back. Committed to patient care?....no you are not!!!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review- we are interested in hearing patient comments- good or bad. The fact is there are times when we are all focused on patient care in the office and have difficulty managing the volume of phone calls. The phone system is helping, but we're not there yet. We do have a patient portal which allows patients to schedule appointments, get test results, message the practice, and view account balances. You obviously have web savvy and are comfortable using review sites on the web- I would highly recommend trying out the patient portal and letting us know your thoughts. Thanks- Ed Sandler Practice Manager 718-275-7200 ed_sandler@drhesselmd.com

Knowledgeable

Posted on August 11th, 2014

Dr. Hessel is a very knowledgeable, gentle and caring doctor. It is very easy to get an appointment with her due to her flexible schedule. She has been by doctor for well over 15 yrs. Her office staff are very pleasant and helpful.

Posted on July 25th, 2014

Always feel like it's a thorough exam and confident in competent care.

Good

Posted on July 18th, 2014

Overall experience was positive. Dr. Hessel is courteous.

Comfortable

Posted on July 12th, 2014

I went to Dr. Hessel's office for Lila. It was a wonderful experience. I am very happy with my loss. Thanks to the staff for making me feel so comfortable.

Amazing

Posted on July 11th, 2014

She's the best. Gloria is amazing, Michelle is amazing, Karey and Nathalie and Luz are awesome in the front desk. Dr. Hessel is an amazing i always have the best experience in this office. The staff deserves a raise.

Very Professional

Posted on June 25th, 2014

the whole staff is friendly and very professional.

Wonderful

Posted on May 1st, 2014

I love the service and warmth of both staff and doctor. I will continue coming to her.

Posted on April 10th, 2014

It was a great and thorough experience as always

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

im happy with the doctor and treatment